Waimairi Tennis is pleased to announce an exciting new sponsorship with TIKI Wines.
TIKI is family owned by Royce and Sue McKean. The TIKI brand pays homage to Royce’s great-grandfather, Tiki Tere Mihi, who was a Ngati Uenuku chief. The esteemed tiki is also a powerful good luck charm for the Maori people of New Zealand.
TIKI is committed to sustainable winegrowing and to working with the environment without compromising quality. We care for our vines under the guiding Maori principles of “kaitiakitangi”, guardianship, protection and preservation of the earth.
The generous sponsorship agreement allows Waimairi Tennis to offer the award-winning TIKI Wines to all members, families, friends and associates at special prices, and at the same time raise funds for the club.
We have selected five wine varieties, all award-winning, to cater for all tastes:
- 2014 TIKI Estate Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc Tasting notes
- 2014 TIKI Estate Marlborough Pinot Gris Tasting notes
- 2014 TIKI Estate Hawkes Bay Chardonnay Tasting notes
- 2014 TIKI Estate Marlborough Pinot Noir Tasting Notes
- 2015 TIKI Wines Marlborough Pinot Rose Tasting notes
For more details & to order click on: TIKI Wines Order Form & email to email@example.com
Stock up now for summer and the festive season whilst supporting Waimairi Tennis.